over 1 year ago
**4 month FTC**
VMAGROUP are working with an international not-for-profit organisation within sustainability to hire a Senior PR Manager to join their global communications team. This person will work closely with the Head of PR and PR Manager to deliver the communications strategy. This is initially a 4 month contract with a potential permanent opportunity.
- Work with the global PR team to develop media plans
- Support the Head of PR to raise the organisations profile and credibility
- Generate news releases and written material across a range of channels including print, broadcast web and social media
- Identify potential risks to the organisations reputation
- Lead on media relations with international media
- Manage day-to-day international media enquiries
- Excellent experience in news journalism or public relations
- Track-record of obtaining media coverage
- Able to spot interesting stories within complex content
- Experience developing content across a range of channels including digital and print
- Reputation and crisis management experience
- A keen interest in sustainability
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.