Up to £75,000
almost 2 years ago
VMAGROUP are working with a leading multinational retailer to hire a Senior PR Manager on an 8-month FTC.
The Senior PR Manager will be key for many areas of the business, including the Executive Team and Group Leadership Team. You’ll need to be someone who can get to know the business swiftly, uncovering and developing news stories and campaigns, while also anticipating and managing issues in a calm and measured way. You’ll need to have strong Corporate PR experience and the ideal candidate will be someone with experience within a consumer-facing business.
- Reputation, issues management and crisis communications
- Be a senior leader in the Corporate Affairs team
- Support with annual results and financial PR communications
- Identify opportunities for corporate PR strategies and campaigns
- Working closely with PR agencies
- Write, distribute and edit press releases
- Strong experience of Corporate PR, ideally in-house
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, managing issues and crises effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Journalism background is useful
- Excellent stakeholder management skills