Exciting opportunity for a Senior PR Manager to join a market leading Investment Management business. You will report to the Director of Communications and be responsible for the PR/Comms plan for the wholesale investment management part of the business in the UK.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Create, develop and deliver the PR strategy for the wholesale investment management business in the UK.
- Excellent media relations skills, regularly working with top tier and broadsheet media both on a proactive and reactive basis.
- Proven ability in issues/crisis communications specifically with B2C issues. Prior experience working in a fact paced press office would be beneficial.
- Responsible for managing the UK retail mutual fund portfolio, approx. 70 funds.
- You must have experience in retail fund management.
- Point of contact for all media enquiries relating to the wholesale investment management part of the business. Proactively managing and developing media contacts across trade and national press.
- Proactive PR, including promotion of fund managers, investment strategies, investment views and their investment brand in the UK via online, print and broadcast media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are mandatory, you will work with the wider Investment team including building relationships with fund managers.
- Prior asset management experience is required, specifically retail fund management – this can come from either agency or in-house side.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.