over 1 year ago
Exciting opportunity for a Senior PR Manager to join a market leading Investment Management business. You will report to the Director of Communications and be responsible for the PR/Comms plan for the wholesale investment management part of the business in the UK.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Create, develop and deliver the PR strategy for the wholesale investment management business in the UK.
- Excellent media relations skills, regularly working with top tier and broadsheet media both on a proactive and reactive basis.
- Proven ability in issues/crisis communications specifically with B2C issues. Prior experience working in a fact paced press office would be beneficial.
- Responsible for managing the UK retail mutual fund portfolio, approx. 70 funds.
- You must have experience in retail fund management.
- Point of contact for all media enquiries relating to the wholesale investment management part of the business. Proactively managing and developing media contacts across trade and national press.
- Proactive PR, including promotion of fund managers, investment strategies, investment views and their investment brand in the UK via online, print and broadcast media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are mandatory, you will work with the wider Investment team including building relationships with fund managers.
- Prior asset management experience is required, specifically retail fund management – this can come from either agency or in-house side.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV ASAP.