Our client, a fast growing marketing and technology specialist in the online gambling industry, is looking for an ambitious Senior PPC Specialist who is keen to progress their career in digital marketing. The Senior PPC Specialist will manage, optimize and scale multi-channel paid marketing campaigns across various markets, while monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
· Managing budgets for PPC campaigns across multiple channels and markets
· Analyse data to monitor campaign performance and identify new opportunities
· Carrying out campaign experiments, A/B testing and writing ad copy
· Compiling reports for management
· Ensuring a positive ROI
· Develop new and innovative PPC campaigns
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· 2-5 years experience of PPC platforms, such as Google Ads
· Experience of running Search Campaigns, Display Campaigns, or UAC
· Experience of data analysis
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Interest in digital marketing
· Gambling industry experience (desired)
· Undergraduate degree in Business or Mathematics/Economics
What We Can Offer:
· 23 days annual leave (option to buy and sell 3 days)
· Free breakfast and lunch prepared by team chef
· Company-based performance bonus
· Hybrid working policy (Wednesday and Friday work from home)
· Free gym membership
· Free private healthcare
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.