Do you have a passion for media relations? Would you enjoy representing one of our core utilities within a membership organisation? We're looking for a Senior Media Campaigns Officer to join their corporate team. Reporting into the Communications Director you will be representing the industry at a national level, working on high-profile comms issues and dealing with national print and broadcast journalists. You will also help with crisis communications, briefing senior spokespeople and helping implement a new organisational strategy and vision for this vital sector. This is a very exciting role for someone who is adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Dealing with reactive media enquiries and seeking proactive media opportunities
- Writing statements and press releases
- Producing briefing material ahead of media interviews
- Planning for launches and events
- Providing communications support on all campaign activity
- The role demands a high standard of written and spoken English
- The ability to be self-sufficient and motivated
- Confidence to brief national journalists and deal with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to manage complex and sometimes technical information.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.