up to £70,000
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Media Relations & Campaigns Manager to join a FTSE 100 business.
You will be responsible for delivering the global media relations strategy, and execute high-impact communications campaigns that support the company purpose, narrative and values.
- Proven track record in Media Relations, handling media enquiries and escalating where appropriate, as well as providing senior counsel on media handling for interview and briefing opportunities and potential issues.
- Build strong relationships with target media, understanding individual journalist agendas to facilitate in-depth story tailoring, with a focus on tier 1 media
- Corporate Communications – executive profiling, Financial PR and sustainability comms
- Contribute to the creative development of campaigns, from strategy to execution
- Adopt a proactive approach to storytelling about the company in the media, recognising what is both newsworthy and advances the company’s strategic objectives
- Contribute to the development of written content such as the Annual Report and Sustainability report – proactively managing key stakeholder input and taking editorial responsibility for best in class content
- Knowledge of integrated campaigning across all audiences, media relations and stakeholder engagement.
- Acting as a trusted comms advisor to senior leaders in the business
- Proven track record of collaborative working and building strong relationships, negotiating and influencing effectively to achieve business goals
- A background or strong interest in Sustainability is required
- Prior experience working for a listed business/financial PR would be advantageous but not mandatory
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity further please get in touch ASAP with your current CV.