Senior Marketing Specialist x 2
-Campaigns - £50,000-60,000k base (£80k total) – 5-6 yrs exp -Content - £30,000-40,000k base (£50k total) – 3-4 yrs exp
My client is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. They pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Key responsibilities include (but are very much not limited to):
- Creating original brand concepts (e.g. competitions, partnerships), taking them from ideation to pitch to execution
- Tracking and measuring activity, with a data-first mindset
- Managing external agencies (e.g. digital advertising, design)
- Managing key internal stakeholders
- Overseeing our sponsorships (e.g. university societies) to maximise ROI
- Editing and posting key content, including blogs and job specifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience building brand through:
- Strategic partnerships
- Targeted sponsorships
- Creative nous
- Project management experience (taking a plan from ideation to successful execution)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- First-class written English
- Highly organised approach to work
- Experience managing external agencies
- Ability to use data to measure work and build clear recommendations
- Experience of, or strong interest in, quantitative finance
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.