almost 2 years ago
******Agency experience essential******
A FTSE-listed global telecommunications organisation is urgently looking for a dynamic, energetic and creative Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a key role in a collaborative, high-performing team. The successful candidate will come from agency and be a proactive, self-starter with excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Responsible for managing marcomms strategy and implementation for our channel team
- Working with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders to drive clear messaging and facilitate effective channel sales.
- Develop compelling, effective content to drive integrated lead-generating marketing strategy using any relevant marketing channel to attract and engage with target audiences
- Work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to develop sales support materials such as case studies, videos, infographics to assist in selling our service portfolio
- Work with external media buying agency (or manage this in-house) to devise and manage the production of online display advertising, email marketing, PPC and social media campaigns/communications
- Collaborate with the PR team on press releases
- Develop and manage tradeshows and events– from liaising with Corporate Marketing to help secure stand space and provide a layout, through to working with internal or external graphic design – briefing in messaging and stand design and ensuring successful, timely and on budget delivery.
- Safeguard the integrity of the brand and corporate identity across all communications media
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Marketing professional with a strong experience across most aspects of the marketing mix
- Marketing or advertising agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in an agile environment
- Fast moving, quick thinking and delivery focused, with an ability to take a step back and analyse the potential outputs of any activity from a strategic perspective.
- Good understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing, B2B social media, video syndication etc.
- Solid experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars
- High degree of literacy, first class written communications skills