4 months ago
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: Circa £75k
A leading global Bank is seeking and experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join their small but fast growing Private Banking division.
As part of a global marketing function focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the bank, this role is focused on the strategic priorities of Global Private Banking and aims to support customer and revenue growth for the business. The team is responsible for using local insight in the development and implementation of all local marketing campaigns, sharing best practice and ensuring that all activity is developed within the consistent global framework by leveraging global assets and activities.
This role has a significant focus on the coordination and delivery of client and prospecting events across the EMEA region, with a focus on the UK, but will maintain a holistic view across marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute the Marketing Annual Operating Plan across all Marketing activity that is strategically aligned to business, customer and brand objectives.
- Develop and deliver effective and measurable multi-channel Marketing campaigns, particularly client events, that support business objectives and can be used consistently across markets
- Liaising with regional market heads and product heads to align marketing activities in support of growth objectives
- Management of marketing annual operating plan and budgets across marketing activities
- Ensure all activity communicates strong customer propositions to targeted client segments based on insight
- Responsible for the creative development process, including agency relationships and processes to support creativity and consistency throughout the markets
- Manage relevant aspects of brand governance in terms of guidance, framework and templates and the processes that support their use
- Ensure that campaign effectiveness is maximised by linking external Marketing campaigns with internal business outcomes and awareness
- Provide Marketing assets and resources to markets
- Extensive broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution, particularly with event management skills and experience in the UK and UAE
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic needs based solutions both now and in the future.
- A range of Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering campaign strategies and client events.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development activities.
- Able to influence at senior level and lead across functional teams to drive improvement and manage expectations.
- Strong understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer, business decision maker and industry trends.
- Proven ability to influence leadership teams and mentor junior colleagues.
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.