Up To £60,000
about 1 year ago
A leading global communications marketing firm is urgently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager – EMEA, to join their London-based team to develop, establish and execute the marketing and new business strategy to elevate the profile, visibility and value of the their brand.
The Senior Marketing Manager will manage and co-ordinate all day to day marketing activity, with a focus on planning, project management and executing initiatives and campaigns that support the firm’s growth strategy and brand.
- Work alongside the Director, Marketing to execute a marketing strategy that supports the business plan and growth strategy
- Support Director, Marketing with management of the team and leadership and engagement of the Marketing function across their ten EMEA markets
- Develop a plan for all marketing campaigns and initiatives ensuring they are aligned to clear and achievable objectives and deadlines
- Oversee the day to day execution of the marketing team’s activity including corporate communications, media relations, events, content, IP, digital, case studies, and CRM management
- Develop and implement a media strategy that positions the organisation and its employees as leaders within the marketing, communications and creative industries
- Curate and manage a pipeline of profiling opportunities for executives and experts from across the business to elevate the profile of the agency and its talent
- Project management of key marketing campaigns and projects to ensure that deadlines are being met, and projects are delivered on time with high-quality execution
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, plan, create and distribute content for the business both internally and externally showcasing, talent, IP and culture
- Act as brand guardian by developing high-quality and inspiring content
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of the marketing industry landscape
- Robust understanding of current and future integrated marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Proven ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders
- Galvanising, energetic and dynamic leadership
- Demonstrable knowledge of current affairs, trends and industry topics
- Friendly, approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work, with the ability to build relationships collaboratively across the business at all levels
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word & Excel
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.