Are you an experience customer service improvement specialist working with NPS within a large company’s marketing team? Then read on.
VMA Group is working with one the world largest brands who are currently embedding NPS across the business to better understand their customers “pain points” to then drive change across every function in order to continually improve the client/customer experience. A key factor to repeat business and incremental growth.
This would suit someone who has worked in customer satisfaction or customer experience, who understands marketing and marketing services and has good knowledge of how the Net Promoter Score (NPS) system works.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager
- Partner with Customer Strategy & Insights and Customer Experience and Sales Development to support a unified customer experience with the right metrics framework, and to deliver a measurable impact to customer experience
- Partner with CS&I and CESD to support a common shared leadership ambition on customer centricity with a clear plan to get there.
- Partner with CS&I and CESD to provide needs based insight, sales triggers and customer testing
- Support development and best practice sharing of exceptional customer journeys.
- Support GBM in the development of their CX strategy and use of actionable insight.
Person Criteria of the Senior Marketing Manager
- Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 10 years broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic needs based solutions both now and in the future
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - able to communicate effectively and with confidence
- Experience and evidence of working within teams over multiple sites
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all activities
- Able to influence at senior level to drive improvement
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.