7 months ago
Are you a senior marketer in the charity sector interested in leading one of the nation’s most recognised and well-loved fundraising campaigns?
Do you want to work for a leading, well-established charity that truly impacts the lives on thousands of people?
A UK-based charity is currently searching for a Senior Marketing Manager - Brand & Supporter Campaigns:
Leading a small team to drive forward the organisation’s national brand and supporter campaigns to grow brand relevance, inspire support and help reach income targets. This role will work closely with the head of brand and engagement marketing together with stakeholders from fundraising and engagement teams to develop and deliver multi-channel integrated campaigns in line with organisational priorities.
To be successful, you will be an experienced and talented Marketer who can work with multiple stakeholders to deliver high quality, impactful work to a wide range of audiences and across a range of channels, including digital.
You will be skilled at leading marketing, and communications teams and will have a successful track record managing above the line campaigns which inspire and motivate people to take action.
You will have an enthusiasm and passion for improving end of life expeience for people and their families with terminal illness and ideally will have experience working in a similar role within the Charity/Third Sector.
- Working with the Head of Brand and Engagement Marketing to create, develop and deliver the strategy for brand campaigns and to increase the relevance of the brand, ensuring that the activities support the charity priorities and objectives.
- Working closely with Fundraising product owners lead the strategy, development and implementation of national supporter campaigns plans which inspire support and achieve the fundraising targets that have been set. This will include their flagship campaign and support for other above the line fundraising campaigns such as Legacy.
- Develop and apply audience insight and research to inform campaign decisions and maximise impact of supporter and brand campaigns
- Leading the paid marketing strategy including digital for all campaigns across a range of audiences.
- Setting and reporting on key performance measures for brand and supporter campaigns and communications , making recommendations for improvement and identifying new opportunities within budget.
Working with internal stakeholders, the Comms department and the Senior Planning & Project manager to ensure brand and supporter campaigns and communications activities are integrated across channels and planned to maximise impact with different audiences.
- Work with agency partners e.g. creative and media agencies to ensure all communications activity is integrated, delivers value for the charity and that servicing levels met.
- Managing the brand and supporter marketing team to ensure they are motivated and skilled to provide a high quality service for the organisation achieving the objectives that have been agreed.
This role will have line management and budget responsibility.