Senior Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications and will support the implementation of our client strategy.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing materials and campaigns designed to raise the profile of two of the brands of our client and drive footfall to our client’s sites through innovative campaigns. You will also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the brand.
We are looking for a flexible and creative people-person, who can build relationships and knows when and how to prioritise. They should bring enthusiasm and proactivity, be very well organized, with project management skills, someone with a high level of awareness to culture that knows when empathy is needed to deliver a message with sensitivity and care.
· Lead and create marketing campaigns which drive new audiences, retain and grow existing audiences and raise awareness of the client’s brands in line with the corporate plan.
· Lead on the planning and promotion of major global annual campaigns
· Responsible for identifying and targeting new and existing audience sectors
· Monitor, analyse and report on campaign performances demonstrating ROI on all activity
· Responsible for the integrity of our client’s brand, monitoring its success, ensuring all marketing activities align across multiple channels and consistently demonstrate the ethos and goals of the brand
· Develop innovative and creative visitor experience tools
· Establish, cultivate, and grow partnerships with Organisations where there will be a mutual benefit
· Collaborate with internal departments to deliver marketing and collateral as appropriate
· Manage two direct reports, the Heritage Interpretation Officer and the Design Specialist
· Minimum three years’ experience managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix
· Knowledge of developing customer insight and improving customer experiences
· Experience in internal and external stakeholder management
· Proven track record in setting and hitting targets and KPIs
· Experience of creating, producing and delivering on and offline campaigns across multiple channels
· Credible experience of paid digital marketing and use of Google Analytics, Adwords, PPC and Ad Manager experience
· Knowledge of visitor experience
Salary – £37,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
· Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
· Holidays – 25 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 30, Christmas shutdown – 3 days, Privilege Day off
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.