4 months ago
VMAGROUP has built its business around phenomenal people. Since launching in 1978, we’ve grown to be a market leading talent consultancy specialising in international interim and permanent recruitment and advisory services for communications, digital and marketing.
With offices based in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium, VMAGROUP offers a Marketing Manager the opportunity to develop their skills at an international level in a supportive, hardworking and friendly environment.
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to lead, drive and deliver on all corporate marketing activities in line with business objectives.
Reporting into the Executive Director for sales in the UK and working closely with the CEO and Executive Director for Europe, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to work closely with those at the heart of business strategy and decision making.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, able to multi-task and work to deadlines with a positive, proactive and can-do attitude. It is essential that they understand and deliver marketing best practice and are also a good communicator, with sound copy-writing skills.
The Marketing Manager will drive marketing and communications activity and reflect and adapt to the changing requirements of marketing during the pandemic as well as having a clear vision and plan for marketing in the future.
Digital skills, design skills, using the Adobe suite and creativity will be essential, but must be coupled with the ability to be analytical, report on marketing activity to the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors, clearly demonstrate ROI against marketing spend and build business case for future budget.
VMAGROUP is developing its service offering and adapting to the changing marketplace since the start of the pandemic in 2020 and this role will be an important part of that change, helping the company evolve and build on its success for the future.
- To ensure the delivery of marketing and communications media including social media, digital marketing, public relations, web content, event management, printed material, e-campaigns, and newsletters
- To assist with developing, managing and implementing marketing plans at an operational level
- To enhance the relationship between sales and marketing, developing strong ROI for all campaigns, and events
- To produce well-written and regular blogs and other content for digital platforms
- To maximise opportunities generated through the external website
- To oversee the coordination of social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube with daily/regular postings across channels
- Research trends, analyse and report on results
- To ensure that all collateral reflects the company brand and objectives
- To manage e-marketing campaigns and report on results
- To devise innovative strategies and campaigns to support the business
- To develop and implement specific collateral to support sales and marketing
- To provide relevant and timely reports on all marketing activity from a variety of sources
- To lead on all website development including SEO, functionality and layout improvements
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in marketing within a professional environment
- CIM or similar qualification in marketing would be highly desirable
- Experience in writing and content creation
- Excellent written English
- Design experience – in particular the Adobe Software Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Design) and Canva
- Email marketing – experience using DotMailer is desirable
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Creative thinker with campaign experience
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and report on the results of marketing activity
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task