Are you a commercially minded marketing exec looking for help a leading technology firm grow their market share through targeted B2B marketing campaigns?
VMAGroup is currently working for a world class satellite communications business based in London. They are looking for a driven B2B marketing executive to help support one of their lucrative business lines to increase awareness and generate marketing qualified leads.
The Business unit serves a wide range of land-based customers and partners, providing global satellite connectivity across a range of established sectors. They key focus of the business unit is transitioning to a managed services provider, delivering managed connectivity and IoT services globally in sectors such as mining, transport and agriculture.
- Understand and become familiar with all aspects of the marketing plan and associated objectives.
- Plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Campaigns Manager, across multiple demand generation channels to scale new business relationship in key market segments.
- Support the execution on field marketing activities in key market segments.
- Capturing and entering data from events in the company CRM
- Managing data for all Marketing campaigns in Salesforce and work with the SFDC team to improve and implement data quality
- Work in salesforce to manage, track and report on campaign performance
- Take ownership of automation campaigns to nurture prospects with Pardot
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with business to business marketing across most aspects of the marketing communications mix ideally gained within telecoms or IT industries
- First class written communications skills with experience of copywriting for marketing collateral and advertising
- Good experience in producing different types of printed marketing materials, such as brochures, fact sheets etc.
- Good understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing, B2B social media, video syndication etc.
- Solid experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars through the production of ad hoc marketing materials
- Degree level educated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational/project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.