7 months ago
Are you a commercially minded marketing exec looking for help a leading technology firm grow their market share through targeted B2B marketing campaigns?
VMAGroup is currently working for a world class satellite communications business based in London. They are looking for a driven B2B marketing executive to help support one of their lucrative business lines to increase awareness and generate marketing qualified leads.
The Business unit serves a wide range of land-based customers and partners, providing global satellite connectivity across a range of established sectors. They key focus of the business unit is transitioning to a managed services provider, delivering managed connectivity and IoT services globally in sectors such as mining, transport and agriculture.
- Understand and become familiar with all aspects of the marketing plan and associated objectives.
- Plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Campaigns Manager, across multiple demand generation channels to scale new business relationship in key market segments.
- Support the execution on field marketing activities in key market segments.
- Capturing and entering data from events in the company CRM
- Managing data for all Marketing campaigns in Salesforce and work with the SFDC team to improve and implement data quality
- Work in salesforce to manage, track and report on campaign performance
- Take ownership of automation campaigns to nurture prospects with Pardot
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with business to business marketing across most aspects of the marketing communications mix ideally gained within telecoms or IT industries
- First class written communications skills with experience of copywriting for marketing collateral and advertising
- Good experience in producing different types of printed marketing materials, such as brochures, fact sheets etc.
- Good understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing, B2B social media, video syndication etc.
- Solid experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars through the production of ad hoc marketing materials
- Degree level educated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational/project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines