£60,000 to £70,000
4 months ago
Senior Marketing Content Manager - SAAS Technology
£60,000 to £70,000
My client is a proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. Trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses and others worldwide to launch, sell and fulfil the entire customer journey.
A natural interest in how technology impacts business performance and a passion for innovation, drive your interest in B2B marketing. With a richly creative mind, you are constantly exploring the new formats to engage executives at every stage of the buyer journey. You have an appetite for knowledge, are highly business minded and have a keen eye for the detail that makes content in digital and downloadable formats capture people’s attention in a crowded marketplace. You may well have started your career as a writer or journalist and now have taken those skills to the next level as you integrate them into a strategic framework for engaging prospects.
- Own the content calendar that supports our vertical sector and product-centric demand generation campaigns.
- Shape the content calendar to deliver a range of assets in different formats to our buyer personas at different stages of the buyer journey.
- Write and commission blogs, thought-leadership articles, case studies, podcasts, scripts for video that communicate the vision/proposition clearly.
- Supervise and direct the work of our content designer and oversee the content of our social channels.
- Own and continually update website in order to reflect campaign themes as well as to drive technical improvements to ensure that it performs to a high level as a demand generation platform.
- Develop new brand-supporting content programs to raise awareness amongst business and technology leaders.
- Continually monitor and improve the SEO performance of the website.
- Introduce new content concepts into the company mix.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of creating/managing web pages and web flows.
- Experience of managing and increasing performance for social media channels.
- Excellent interviewing, copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and experience of using SEO tools such as SEMrush.
- Experience of communicating B2B technology value propositions to business users.
- Well organised and efficient in setting up reports to measure the performance of content across any channel.
- Experience of developing personalised experiences online for target prospects.
- Experience of working with campaigns and teams spread across different global regions.
- Familiarity with Hubspot.
- Experience in developing tailored content for account based marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of one or more of our key verticals: Telco, Utilities and Media.