over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company and currently looking for a strategic communicator who demonstrates the ability to translate business objectives into communications programs and measurable results. This senior leadership position plays a key role in shaping the visibility of their corporate profile in a multi-stakeholder approach across the region. The main responsibility will focus on strengthening and protecting the reputation and corporate brand promise in a unified approach covering innovative, aligned communications and structured stakeholder engagement.
Whilst managing all proactive and reactive PR messaging this role has to develop and implement the regional external communications strategy with a strong focus on innovative and impactful digital communications and social media activity. They will have to support the coordination of regional crisis communication whilst effectively communicating critically important information to external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A 360 approach to communications with a strong understanding of the EMEA media landscape and various digital channels.
- A proactive relationship builder they will have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to partner functions and communications counterparts in similarly matrix businesses.
- Understanding of both the institutional and commercial challenges of the company, business orientation and willingness to support growth.
- With proven experience as company spokesperson they will be well-versed in the regional press, business and trade media landscape.
- Strong writing and communication skills in English, including copywriting experience for a variety of audiences and channels, and to reflect various leadership skills.
- Native-level English language skills, both written and oral.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.