£75,000 - £80,000
5 months ago
Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs EMEA
With the world facing significant social, economic and technological change, companies across all sectors are focused on adapting to the concept of a much wider responsibility.
This professional services organisation has a defined purpose to empower change, and is searching for a Senior Corporate Affairs Manager to join it’s Global Corporate Affairs team to drive the activities and campaigns supporting this purpose.
The Global Corporate Affairs team is the heart of the organisations work, bringing together communications, public affairs and ESG professionals to understand the internal and external environment and provide insights to help the business take the right actions across it’s global businesses.
The Senior Corporate Affairs Manager, will have responsibility for the largest and most complex regions for the business; Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This role presents an opportunity to work as part of the global team, building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
The position will report into the Chief Operating Officer for Global Corporate Affairs, and will work within a large team of professionals across communications, public affairs and ESG.
Supporting the build and execution of the EMEA wide corporate affairs plan as well as developing and implementing the group wide corporate affairs strategy, this role will allow access to senior level stakeholders and will require someone who has the capability to influence.
Leadership communications, issues strategy and management and developing key networks across the business are key areas of focus for this individual. They will be given a huge amount of autonomy to develop the role within the wider team as their own.
The organisation creates an environment in which all people feel like they belong, and the expectations will be that this individual will be able to develop positive advisory and influencing relationships across all businesses and leadership teams within their region and the wider global team.
Competencies & Capabilities
- Quality driven
- Commercial awareness and business intelligence
- Exercises ethical business judgement
- Develops a broad perspective and encourages input from others
- Embraces innovation, change and experimentation to create value
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Develops and motivates others
- Professional Services experience would be desirable, as would commercial experience within a corporate organisation or an agency with relevant client UK and EU/international experience
- International/EMEA experience would be highly beneficial
- Corporate Affairs experience; ideally with external, internal and public affairs
- Proven experience of supporting and developing an organisations ESG agenda
- This is a non-people management role, but influences and works collaboratively within multiple team environments