£85,000 - £95,000
3 months ago
VMAGROUP are supporting this FTSE 250 listed transport company to build strength and depth within their IR team.
The company has a high profile with a number of different types of stakeholders with a keen interest in it’s strategy and performance, including national and local government, media, trade unions and thousands of employees.
The role is an opportunity to join the IR team as the company redefines its strategy, investment case and financing profile as well as ESG narrative to investors both current and future.
The role will work closely and report to the Head of Investor Relations on all aspects of equity IR and some corporate finance activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- High integrity
- Experience of managing highly confidential results and corporate information
- Have in house, or relevant capital markets experience
- Highly numerate and financial literate
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects/deadlines, announcements.
- Experience of working closely with colleagues across Group Finance, Corporate Communications, Legal and other functions in large scale business.