£34,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established healthcare organisation who is looking to grow their internal communications team. This is a great time to join a company with a purpose and lead on exciting high-profile communication campaigns.
- Develop and deliver internal communications plans, initiatives and projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with senior executives and colleagues on communications campaigns and high-profile events
- Develop existing and roll out new digital and print channels and ensure that content is relevant and engaging
- Solid experience in internal communications with a strong track record of leading the plan and delivery of communications campaigns
- Good understanding of arrange of internal communications channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to thrive under pressure
Application deadline by Friday 7th February noon.