Our client is a well-established healthcare organisation who is looking to grow their internal communications team. This is a great time to join a company with a purpose and lead on exciting high-profile communication campaigns.
- Develop and deliver internal communications plans, initiatives and projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with senior executives and colleagues on communications campaigns and high-profile events
- Develop existing and roll out new digital and print channels and ensure that content is relevant and engaging
- Solid experience in internal communications with a strong track record of leading the plan and delivery of communications campaigns
- Good understanding of arrange of internal communications channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to thrive under pressure
Application deadline by Friday 7th February noon.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.