£65,000 - £85,000
about 1 month ago
We are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Senior Internal Communications Manager for a financial services client based in the City of London.
You will work in partnership with the Group Functions senior executives and be a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team. You will provide advice, guidance, and best practice to the leaders on how to effectively communicate with their employees and you will build appropriate communication strategies to engage the audience.
You will also take the lead and advise on how to utilise the appropriate channels to ensure the communications are being delivered effectively.
You will take ownership and lead the design, development and implementation of the internal communications strategy and you will be responsible for defining and articulating the strategic messaging and create the communications material to engage and energise the employees.
Experience required for the position available:
- Strong and excellent stakeholder manager and leadership engagement
- Previous experience line managing one other person or a small team (essential)
- Experience creating and delivering a mix of content including videos, blogs and infographics, which will be used in virtual and in-person events, on the intranet, office screens and other digital channels.
- Strong experience in professional services, financial or corporate communications function – either in an in-house or agency
- Ability to work autonomously, but naturally inclined to seek input and perspective from a wide range of stakeholders – both internally and externally
- Experience of being a trusted advisor operating at all levels, across complex reporting structures, influencing outcomes
- Able to develop world-class, innovative and breakthrough strategic communications to translate the most complex business requirements, manage change and turn strategy into action
- Be creative and fresh thinking to continually improve internal communications strategy
- The ability to engage with leadership teams and senior stakeholders, establishing rapport and trust to successfully establish credibility in the role of expert adviser providing counsel and guidance
- An excellent writer with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
There is a hybrid working pattern in place which offers you both home and office working but the senior leadership team you will work with are based in the city so a few days in London a week are required.
If you are interested in the position available and you would like to know more then apply today!