Our client is a leading professional services organisation looking to grow their internal communications team. This is a high performing and client facing part of the business and it would suit an experienced IC professional with a background in a creative communications agency or a consultancy role within PS.
- Develop and execute innovative internal communications strategies for a range of clients
- Initiate ideas, develop concepts and lead the development and delivery of plans according to agreed schedules
- Create strong ongoing client relationships and become a trusted advisor on all employee engagement issues
- Manage a small team of consultants
- Established experience in internal communications within a communications agency or a consultancy role within professional services
- A proven track record of creating and delivering creative and innovative IC campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects to competing priorities
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership with confidence and become a trusted advisor
- Line management or mentoring experience would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.