Up to £80,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a financial services company in the UK as a Senior Internal Communications Manager. Our client offers a space for customers who are sometimes omitted by the bigger high-street banks. This is what makes the company so unique!
There is a clear focus on improving the finances of our customers, setting them on a journey to potentially better lives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading IC team, strategically communicating with Directors and leadership population.
- Leading the design and delivery of company’s IC deliverables as identified across the business. Incl. Campaigns, events, engagement and change programmes fit for the appropriate audience.
- Identifying new wats of communicating to the business’ colleague audience, reviewing the effectiveness of current channels
- Working in partnership with the Group’s IC teams on high-profile, confidential and sensitive pieces of work
- Ensure all communications prepared are in line with the Group communications policy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior IC role
- Demonstrative flare for strategic and tactical communications
- Line management experience
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Skills in Adobe Creative, Cloud, MS: excel, word, power point and outlook.
- Effectively liaising with other internal departments
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Opportunity! – You will be contributing to and influencing decision making on matters of colleague and agent experience and engagement.
- Attractive competitive salary plus benefits package for everyone!
- Social and sporting occasions including quiz nights, themed celebrations and of course a Christmas party. There are also opportunities to take part in some volunteering and fundraising opportunities!