An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a financial services company in the UK as a Senior Internal Communications Manager. Our client offers a space for customers who are sometimes omitted by the bigger high-street banks. This is what makes the company so unique!
There is a clear focus on improving the finances of our customers, setting them on a journey to potentially better lives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading IC team, strategically communicating with Directors and leadership population.
- Leading the design and delivery of company’s IC deliverables as identified across the business. Incl. Campaigns, events, engagement and change programmes fit for the appropriate audience.
- Identifying new wats of communicating to the business’ colleague audience, reviewing the effectiveness of current channels
- Working in partnership with the Group’s IC teams on high-profile, confidential and sensitive pieces of work
- Ensure all communications prepared are in line with the Group communications policy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior IC role
- Demonstrative flare for strategic and tactical communications
- Line management experience
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Skills in Adobe Creative, Cloud, MS: excel, word, power point and outlook.
- Effectively liaising with other internal departments
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Opportunity! – You will be contributing to and influencing decision making on matters of colleague and agent experience and engagement.
- Attractive competitive salary plus benefits package for everyone!
- Social and sporting occasions including quiz nights, themed celebrations and of course a Christmas party. There are also opportunities to take part in some volunteering and fundraising opportunities!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.