Are you an Internal Communications Assistant/Executive looking for your next step? Our client is a leading media company who is growing their communications team and is looking for a talented Senior IC Executive to join them and develop new and existing channels. We are looking for someone with excellent writing skills and a passion for creating and producing high quality content across a range of channels and formats.
- Work with the IC Manager to develop the content strategy and publishing roadmap
- Build and maintain strong relationships, partnering and engaging with all functions and acting as an ambassador for IC
- Look after the global intranet, magazines and other channels ensuring that the content is interesting and engaging
- Understand IC market best practise, identify and implement new internal activities that foster effective and engaging communications
- Work alongside the wider Brand and Communications team, suggesting ideas and curate appropriate content
- Organise, support and manage internal stakeholder charity events
- Solid experience in internal communications working with a variety of print and digital channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interviewing, research, editorial and proof reading skills
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable and work to tight deadlines
- Educated to a degree level preferably in Communications, English, Journalism or a related field or equivalent
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.