£38,000 - £43,000
10 months ago
Global business requires a technology savvy Internal Communications professional to support the Digital Transformation Directorate in helping them communicate the benefits of the programme to a varied audience and shape the narrative of what this vision means for the future business and impacts on culture.
This is a newly created role so will be able to shape and make an impact as organisation embarks on this exciting change.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Shape strategy and execute digital transformation comms plan and campaigns
- Produce both traditional and digital comms and events that support digital agenda in each region
- Collaborate with existing comms network to ensure best practice and message alignment
- Work with technical experts to produce content about internal and external digital projects and programmes
- Measure and report on comms outputs and continuously improve engagement around key digital projects
Must have previous internal communications experience ideally gained in a large matrix organisation on an international scale. Ability to advise at strategic level but also roll up sleeves and deliver. A passion for digital and helping others to understand benefits without dumbing down the message. Travel is required with this role (mostly in the UK).