Global business requires a technology savvy Internal Communications professional to support the Digital Transformation Directorate in helping them communicate the benefits of the programme to a varied audience and shape the narrative of what this vision means for the future business and impacts on culture.
This is a newly created role so will be able to shape and make an impact as organisation embarks on this exciting change.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Shape strategy and execute digital transformation comms plan and campaigns
- Produce both traditional and digital comms and events that support digital agenda in each region
- Collaborate with existing comms network to ensure best practice and message alignment
- Work with technical experts to produce content about internal and external digital projects and programmes
- Measure and report on comms outputs and continuously improve engagement around key digital projects
Must have previous internal communications experience ideally gained in a large matrix organisation on an international scale. Ability to advise at strategic level but also roll up sleeves and deliver. A passion for digital and helping others to understand benefits without dumbing down the message. Travel is required with this role (mostly in the UK).
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.