Our client, a global organization in the construction sector based in Central London, is looking for a technology savvy Internal Communications professional to join their team. Working closely with the digital transformation team you will help them communicate the benefits of the programme to a varied audience and shape the narrative of what this vision means for the future business and impacts on culture.
- Shape, develop and execute effective and impactful communication campaigns on digital transformation
- Work closely with technical experts to develop content and stories that will resonate with a variety of colleagues across the business
- Collaborate with the communications network to ensure best practice and message alignment
- Produce traditional and digital communications and events that support digital agenda in each region
- Solid experience in internal communications within a large matrix environment or on an international scale
- Ability to think strategically but also happy to be hands on with the campaign delivery
- Excellent written and editing skills and ability to convey messages in different tones and styles
- A passion for technology and helping others to understand benefits without over simplifying the message
- Willingness to travel occasionally (within the UK)
- Experience working within professional services, technology or construction sector would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.