We are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Business Partner to join an established business in the heart of the City that is currently going through a lot of change and they need support in leading, delivering and influencing communications plans that support the transformation project and keep the employees informed and engaged at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Influencing, developing and execute change communications plans to address the needs of a very large audience (engineers and desk based staff)
- Create and own the transformation narrative, including the development of all local messages
- Research, propose and deliver innovative change communications adapted to the audience needs
- Be an adviser to senior stakeholders and advise them on strategic change communications best practice industry trends and channel strategies
- Defining and delivering the communications solutions across the business
- Deliver these on time and within budget and working within the agreed communications and programme team
- Ensure that the communications activity utilises the audiences insight and supports the business unit objectives and the overall plan for the department
- Use the existing channels effectively to deliver the key employee communications and influence the introduction of new channels/technology to support these.
- Use measurements to continuously improve the effectiveness of the plans and identify learning objectives after every project.
- Analyses and interpret data to identify key themes and issues to inform communication and engagement plans.
If you are an experienced employee communications professional with proven expertise in all aspects of change communications and multi-channel approaches then this position may just be for you so apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.