£400 - £450
10 months ago
Senior Global Marketing Manager (6 Month Contract) £400 to £450 per day.
VMA GROUP are working with a high profile FMCG Company who are looking to further develop one of their luxury chocolate brands by bringing on a Senior Global Marketing Manager. On a 6 month interim basis.
Responsibilities of Senior Global Marketing Manager:
- Lead the strategy into action for Masterpieces and Tablets platforms from strategic plan through to implementation at the shelf via product development, design and packaging to inform regional and local innovation plans and deliver £100M growth platforms over the 18-21 period
- Deliver the 2018 plans into market
- Define global opportunity areas and how to exploit leveraging the global segmentation framework
- Develop EL MP/Tablets platform innovation strategy, 3-5 year innovation pipeline and drive it in coordination with regional marketing teams, Retail and central R&D
- Lead and unlock growth opportunities by driving technology breakthroughs in product, pack and ingredients that are borne out of deep understanding of consumer and shopper needs, desires and lifestyles
- Build shopper /consumer and retailer winning sell in decks to help regions sell in the new innovations and leverage tool kits to locally adapt and execute
Person specification for the Senior Global Marketing Manager:
- Extensive experience in FMCG marketing and innovation
- A strong knowledge of both media, agency management and digital shopper capability
- A love of chocolate!
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.