3 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Corporate Comms Manager to join a well known business in the FMCG/retail sector.
- Leading on proactive media relations, building an understanding and support for how the business is transforming
- Strong stakeholder management skills, being able to influence and advise senior management by being a trusted business partner for the food business
- You will have strong relationships with journalists across the retail/business press
- Build and maintain a network of influential journalists and increase breadth and depth of contacts with influencers and sector commentators relevant to the food business
- Support the Head of External Comms with corporate reputational issues/crisis management across the business
- Develop credible responses, rebuttals and lines in response to stories related to the business
- Responsible for the line management of a press officer
- You must have significant food & drink/FMCG experience – this can be from agency or in-house
- You must have excellent written and verbal skills
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV.