£65,000 to £85,000
over 1 year ago
This large financial services powerhouse is looking for a Senior Events and Marketing Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract). This role is ideal for an events specialist. Overall the role is designed to lead the development and execution of Global events
The Senior Events and Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Support the team to deliver and personal hands on delivery of Global proprietary events, 3rd party sponsorships and coordination and support of locally deployed activity.
- Working with other teams within Global Marketing, Local Marketing and the global business to define manage, develop and deliver sponsorship and events activities that drive maximum value and return on investment to the brand and the business.
- Effective briefing and coordination of all planned communication surrounding sponsorship and events activities – specifically internal engagement and external stakeholder communication that supports or promotes the activities.
- Defining objectives, targets and measurement MI, and evaluating success criteria within planned activity to define event deliverables, content and messaging – and deploy accordingly.
- Act as consultant to the business globally, providing leadership and advice with respect to local market activation of global sponsorship and event programs.
- Lead the planning and delivery of all key global flagship events
Person Specification for the Senior Events and Marketing Manager:
- Broad b2b event experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution
- A range of marketing planning and operational experience, in the context and management of events
- Several years’ experience and evidence of working with teams over multiple sites
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts
- Experience of managing agencies, driving for greater value and application of resource
- Proven ability to work on multi function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills
- Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Able to influence and lead across functional teams to drive improvement
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities