Our client is a leading financial institution and is looking for a Senior Employee Communications Manager to join their global markets functions. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team, develop and implement employee communications plans on a global scale.
- Be a trusted business partner with the Regional Head and other senior stakeholders of the business
- Become the ‘go to’ person for employee engagement and provide strategic communications advise, guidance and support
- Lead the execution of employee communications campaigns, project and events
- Create engaging content and stories to help regional and country leaders to drive employee engagement
- Significant experience in a senior internal/employee communication role with a strong track record of developing engaging, authentic and effective campaigns, ideally in a large matrix environment
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience building strong stakeholder management relationships at all levels
- Proven record of leading and executing fresh and innovative communications programmes and strong writing skills
- Experience working on an international/global level with a dispersed audience would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.