circa £70,000-75,000 d.o.e.
5 months ago
Our client is a leading financial institution and is looking for a Senior Employee Communications Manager to join their global markets functions. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team, develop and implement employee communications plans on a global scale.
- Be a trusted business partner with the Regional Head and other senior stakeholders of the business
- Become the ‘go to’ person for employee engagement and provide strategic communications advise, guidance and support
- Lead the execution of employee communications campaigns, project and events
- Create engaging content and stories to help regional and country leaders to drive employee engagement
- Significant experience in a senior internal/employee communication role with a strong track record of developing engaging, authentic and effective campaigns, ideally in a large matrix environment
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience building strong stakeholder management relationships at all levels
- Proven record of leading and executing fresh and innovative communications programmes and strong writing skills
- Experience working on an international/global level with a dispersed audience would be an advantage