0207 436 4243
Reporting to the Global Head of Employee Communications, this role will support the global strategy by delivering purposeful, engaging, and impactful employee communications to over 45,000 employees. The purpose of this role is to develop and to execute employee communications aligned to the global business and employee communications strategy. The role will enable effective employee and leadership communications and drive high levels of employee engagement for the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Designs, plans and implements communication strategies covering a range of global campaigns, projects, services, messages, audiences and channels
• Plans, coordinates and implements communications activity aligned to the global communications and business strategy
• Create key messaging framework, write/edit content that brings the business’ story to life including video, creative campaigns, articles, presentations etc
• Builds communications capability with key leaders and helps them deliver engaging and authentic communications
• Manages external partners and agencies to develop communications collateral, deliver communications tools and assets
• Showcases industry leadership with digital platforms that reflect the business’ digital and creative people, including management and content contribution to platforms such as SharePoint (intranet), Populo (email design and measurement), internal social channels, video channels etc
• Ensures ongoing measurement and KPI’s for communications to ensure effectiveness in driving business results
· 7+ years’ experience in employee and change communications within large, global, matrix organisations.
· A creative writer, excellent editor and proof-reader, skilled at distilling large amounts of information quickly and concisely for diverse audiences.
· Experience in developing creative all-employee campaigns that connects business strategy across a complex matrix organisation.
· Experience of using data and measurements to track the effectiveness of employee campaigns and develop insight to drive continuous improvement.
· Comfortable working with Senior Executive leaders and CEO to deliver best practice employee communications.
· Delivery-focused with excellent planning and organisational skills, able to project manage, prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Experience in working with digital internal communications platforms such as SharePoint and Populo.
· Keen to share new ideas and work collaboratively across an extended, remote team.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.