£70,000 - £80,000
almost 3 years ago
A Professional Services organisation based in the City of London is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their busy, dynamic and highly ambitious Marketing & Communications team based in the City of London.
With overarching responsibility for company-wide digital and social media marketing strategy and implementation, this role is central to the growth of the organisation’s global brand. The senior digital marketing manager will significantly boost the exposure of the company’s online content and generate business leads. The role will be supported by a digital executive and report to the Head of Communications & Marketing.
- Develop and drive a company-wide digital strategy, across multiple channels including content marketing, social media, website and apps
- Advocate best digital and social marketing practices globally, including building and creating a community of social advocates and supporting specific regional and local digital campaigns
- To create online engagement via the shaping and delivery of globaldigital campaigns; including setting up a robust set of KPIs for measuring success across digital and social channels
- Ad hoc advice to content creators and publication project managerson the best way to serve website / social content – in terms of channels, targeting, SEO and imagery
- Manage an external digital agencyand lead the design and implementation of an initial website refresh, across multiple areas: dynamic newsroom, people pages, localisation capabilities and navigational improvements
- Ensure the website is maintained for optimal performance, regulatory compliance and security and, over time, is enhanced to improve usability and functionality (e.g. personalisation, eCRM, marketing automation)
- Create app capabilitieswithin the company, including the further development of the International Construction Market Survey (ICMS) app
- Significant experience as a webmaster, managing website content/digital marketing or similar
- Able and eager to lead (and train others) on all aspects of digital marketing
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple work streams
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to identify and shape key messages, particularly for SEO purposes
- Communicates credibly and effectively about digital marketing best practice
- Superb attention to detail and appreciation for consistency and accuracy
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.