£35,000 - £45,000
3 months ago
Salary: £35 – 45k
One of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms are looking for a creative and dynamic Senior Design Executive with a minimum of to play a key part in their newly formed internal creative agency based in Central London.
As Senior Design Executive you will be working closely with the Head of Design and support with the design of all materials including advertising campaigns, client communications and events activity. You will play a lead role as brand champion for design across the business, ensuring that the brand visual identity is applied consistently and effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Graphic Designer who is looking to take a step up in to a role that offers excellent opportunities for learning and career development.
- Design and update marketing materials for print and digital use. This includes brochures, sales aids, invites, flyers and other promotional literature
- Help apply, police and promote the brand across all literature created
- Contribute to the on-going development of the organisation’s visual identity
- Support the Head of Design on larger projects
- Support the work of the wider marketing team and champion the consistent use of our visual identity
- Build, maintain and promote positive, collaborative and close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the first line of defence to ensure that materials comply with current regulations– in particular ensuring that all designed items are clear, fair and not misleading, and adhere to brand guidelines
- Liaise with agency partners, printers and suppliers where required to produce and print literature and other collateral
- Management of the brand hub
- Bring your design knowledge, ideas and creativity to briefs. Improve and make suggestions where you can add additional value as a designer
- Solid graphic design experience
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- Proficiency of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong understanding of the print production process
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and work on several projects at a time
- A strong understanding of brand guidelines
- Comfortable in reworking a core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions
- Knowledge of UX/UI design
- Basic understanding of web-design
- Creative thinker
- Able to articulate and convey concepts and ideas in a clear and compelling manner
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business