8 months ago
Are you a creative manager for brand marketing looking for a very exciting challenge to help change the vision of one of the UK’s best known brands?
VMA Group is working with one of the UK most recognised brands as they embark on delivering a new vision and rebrand across the company.
It is their belief that to truly deliver this change programme they must first start with the employees, whether it’s digital, face to face or at an event, they need to ensure a world class experience that creates internal advocates for the business.
As the Senior Creative Manager you’ll advise the Creative Account Manager(s) on the best creative practice and approach for all company-wide content coming into the Creative Team. Manage and develop a team of 2 x Creative Account Managers to ensure that the Creative Team has the capacity and capabilities to work as an effective and creative internal agency for all company-wide content.
Works closely with the Creative Account Manager(s) and channel as part of a virtual team to manage the creative delivery of all company-wide content.
This role will suit someone who has extensive experience of creative marketing campaigns who is keen to apply their enteral marketing knowledge to an internal audience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Creative Manager
- Drives creativity, innovation and best practice for all content created by the Senior Creative Managers
- Decides on the most appropriate Creative Account Manager for each company-wide content project.
- Advises on relationships with external agencies, in support of the Creative Account Managers and Head of Creative
- Ensures alignment with the brand guidelines
- Leads, manages and develops all Creative Account Managers, ensuring that they have the training and equipment they need to do their jobs brilliantly
- Supports the Head of Creative by reporting and acting on any disruptive innovation or continuous improvement opportunities that could help to improve outputs from and across the Creative Team
Key criteria of the Senior Creative Manager
- Experienced and senior creative expert, able to manage Senior Creative Managers and drive creative and innovative outputs
- Experienced Senior Creative Manager, able to drive innovative behaviour from the creative team
- Creative thinker – able to ‘think outside of the box’ to identify and drive creative solutions to problems and spot opportunities to drive advocacy of the IC brand
- Experienced leader – able to motivate teams of Senior Creative Managers
If you feel you have the right experience, please get in touch today.