Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join a FTSE 250 listed Retailer. You will report directly to the Group Head of External Communications and will help shape the external perception of the Group and it’s brands in line with the business strategy.
Key skills/experience required:
- Proven track record in Corporate Communications, ideally within a listed environment
- Responsible for driving the Corporate PR function, guarding the business’ reputation, identifying, anticipating and handling media issues
- Lead on issues/crisis management planning and support on delivery
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for great corporate PR strategies and campaigns and incorporate CSR
- Deputise for the Head of External Comms where required
- Act as key liaison with the Consumer PR team ensuring alignment on the execution of strategies, messaging and efficient management of escalated consumer complaints
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, being a trusted communications advisor
- Support Head of External Comms with results and financial PR
- Experience working for a consumer facing business is required, either from an in-house or agency background
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.