9 months ago
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join a FTSE 250 listed Retailer. You will report directly to the Group Head of External Communications and will help shape the external perception of the Group and it’s brands in line with the business strategy.
Key skills/experience required:
- Proven track record in Corporate Communications, ideally within a listed environment
- Responsible for driving the Corporate PR function, guarding the business’ reputation, identifying, anticipating and handling media issues
- Lead on issues/crisis management planning and support on delivery
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for great corporate PR strategies and campaigns and incorporate CSR
- Deputise for the Head of External Comms where required
- Act as key liaison with the Consumer PR team ensuring alignment on the execution of strategies, messaging and efficient management of escalated consumer complaints
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, being a trusted communications advisor
- Support Head of External Comms with results and financial PR
- Experience working for a consumer facing business is required, either from an in-house or agency background
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.