Exciting opportunity for a solid Corporate Comms Manager to join this FTSE listed business in the Travel sector.
- Responsible for Corporate reputational issues management, with a focus on complex and long lead issues
- Leading on Corporate reputational crisis/issues
- Lead and manage Tier 1 media both UK and internationally (reactively and proactively)
- Develop and lead integrated Corporate PR campaigns
- Executive communications, including CEO media and speaking programmes, speeches etc
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial PR experience
- Prior experience in the Transport/Airline/Travel sector is required
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.