up to £75,000
9 months ago
Exciting opportunity for a solid Corporate Comms Manager to join this FTSE listed business in the Travel sector.
- Responsible for Corporate reputational issues management, with a focus on complex and long lead issues
- Leading on Corporate reputational crisis/issues
- Lead and manage Tier 1 media both UK and internationally (reactively and proactively)
- Develop and lead integrated Corporate PR campaigns
- Executive communications, including CEO media and speaking programmes, speeches etc
- Strong stakeholder management
- Financial PR experience
- Prior experience in the Transport/Airline/Travel sector is required
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV.