A leading investment company is seeking to hire a Senior Producer for its Corporate Affairs team. Reporting into the Director of Communications, this is a new and exciting role that will help support the company’s growth by creating content - primarily video, infographics and animations - as well as in written form, that engages and informs clients and other stakeholders about the company’s corporate story. The role will help support the corporate brand and positioning and involves working closely with business leaders, distribution and investment teams to research and plan content ideas, and work with external and internal creative resources to turn these ideas into compelling content. The content you produce will appear in a wide range of channels including websites, social media, client communications, corporate reporting and events. You will also be the professional lead/SME on video content for the Corporate Affairs team, helping others develop their skills in this area and providing advice and expertise on a wide variety of projects across the department. To be considered for this role, you will, ideally, have a broadcast / journalistic background, excellent writing skills and an interest in, and aptitude for, investment services.
This is a permanent position which will begin working remotely and will then have a blended approach between working from home and their London office.
- Understand the needs of clients in different markets around the world
- Research good ideas for, and deliver, timely, useful, engaging, audience-appropriate multi-media content which associates the company with leadership in sustainable investing and sustainable business operations
- Produce engaging content for a wide range of stakeholders about the contribution to the economy and society of work
- Model high standards of visual content production for the Corporate Affairs team
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant professional experience as a producer/reporter in a broadcast newsroom or in current affairs
- Experience of managing a crew and working with varied subjects in studios and on location
- Experience of creating or adapting content for social media use
- Expert knowledge of the mechanics of planning, constructing and bringing a story to life in video format is essential
- Understanding of content production/adaptation for social media
- Excellent attention to detail and being able to work quickly and efficiently as part of a team
- Knowledge of finance and investment not essential but will be very helpful
- Being able to simplify sometimes complex stories in a visual form which the audience will understand
- Able to work fast and accurately and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent writing skills, able to edit your own work and that of others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Collaborative approach, able to form good working relationships with wide variety of people across the business
- Interest in sustainability related issues
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.