£75,000 - £85,000
about 1 month ago
A leading European venture capital company is looking for a creative, results-focused senior communications professional to develop and deliver an ambitious communications strategy. An exciting opportunity for someone that is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology, it is a role for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, thinking creatively and delivering impactful brand communications strategies with media cut through.
Skills and experience required:
- Significant agency/in-house communications experience in investments, preferably a VC or PE environment
- Proven track record of devising and implementing communications goals, strategies and tactical media campaigns alongside an overall brand position that advance business goals, drive brand awareness and strengthen reputation. You need to be able to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Excellent media relations skills and press office management, capable of working to a high quality level and at pace. An exceptional ability to multi task and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering data and insight driven integrated marketing and communications campaigns working alongside a marketing lead to deliver on a multi channel approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Ability to articulate key messages, write copy and guide senior managers to deliver on message and influence coverage.
- Have a digital mindset. Experience of using social media effectively to inform and drive comms strategies, and understand digital comms considerations.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels and demonstrable stakeholder management skills, including ability to push back when appropriate. Provide communications advice to internal stakeholders on both short and long-term challenges and opportunities.
- Experience of developing an effective influencer engagement programme to drive marketing and communications strategy.
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering clear, results-focused reports to highlight ROI.