£38,000 - £41,000 + Benefits
7 months ago
Large healthcare professional regulator requires a Senior Communications Officer to join its growing team.
Reporting into the Programme Communications Manager, as Senior Communications and Engagement Officer you will have responsibility in developing and implementing communication and engagement plans, ensuring effective delivery of the organisation's external-facing change programmes.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the external affairs and change programmes teams to understand the programme objectives and contribute communications and stakeholder engagement
- Work with programme partners to map and gather intelligence on key external stakeholders to inform and support our collaborative approach to deliver the programme and build and maintain relationships
- Contribute to the development of a best practice operating model for programme communications to include planning workshops held jointly between internal partners and colleagues in the external affairs directorate
- Work with external affairs and internal colleagues to develop and agree communications and engagement plans to deliver the programme objectives
- Own and coordinate the delivery of the communications and engagement plans, contributing personally and drawing on colleagues and third party suppliers.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the programme and feed into directorate and programme oversight processes
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DM914393