£38,000 - £41,000 + Benefits
Large healthcare professional regulator requires a Senior Communications Officer to join its growing team.
Reporting into the Programme Communications Manager, as Senior Communications and Engagement Officer you will have responsibility in developing and implementing communication and engagement plans, ensuring effective delivery of the organisation's external-facing change programmes.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the external affairs and change programmes teams to understand the programme objectives and contribute communications and stakeholder engagement
- Work with programme partners to map and gather intelligence on key external stakeholders to inform and support our collaborative approach to deliver the programme and build and maintain relationships
- Contribute to the development of a best practice operating model for programme communications to include planning workshops held jointly between internal partners and colleagues in the external affairs directorate
- Work with external affairs and internal colleagues to develop and agree communications and engagement plans to deliver the programme objectives
- Own and coordinate the delivery of the communications and engagement plans, contributing personally and drawing on colleagues and third party suppliers.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the programme and feed into directorate and programme oversight processes
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com referencing DM914393
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.