£40,800 Pro Rata
about 2 years ago
** 6 month FTC temp to perm**
Do you want to join a socially driven not-for-profit and are an experienced Communications and PR professional? This organisation operates within the housing sector and aims to build better lives and communities.
As a Senior Communications Advisor, a large part of your role will be driving the ongoing proactive press and PR strategy, as well as, internal communications and staff engagement.
- Create and implement a PR and media strategy, this is both a strategic and hands-on role
- Curate engaging stories and content
- Build strong and excellent relationships with key media contacts
- Internal communications and staff engagement
- Strong experience across both external and internal communications
- Experience generating positive press and media coverage
- An engaging writer who can create excellent press releases
- Social media account management
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.