7 months ago
- Act as Brand Guardian
- Global Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior brand specialist to join this globally recognised FTSE200 in a key global position.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communications, you will act as the brand custodian responsible for executing a world-class brand strategy through effective management of global brand and strategic marketing communication activity.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Support the ongoing development, refinement and implementation of brand strategy, VI and brand guidelines.
- Day-to-day management of the global brand Digital Asset Management system
- Work with external agencies to produce brand and marketing communication materials.
- Champion the brand internally, ensuring brand integrity is upheld and maintained
- Provide practical brand advice, direction, sign-off of materials and tactical support across the business as required - as the main point of contact for the ‘brand support’ helpdesk
- Maintain and evolve brand related policies and standards – Groupwide for all relevant communication channels
- Provide analysis of marketing communication channels with regards to their impact on brand awareness, reputation and relevance, in support of determining how best to strategically position the brand against its competitors
Skills & Experience;
- Proven experience in executing brand strategy, acting as the brand guardian for a major global (ideally corporate) brand – gained agency-side or inhouse.
- Expert in brand awareness, with a clear understanding of brand management
- International mindset, use to working with different cultures and business environments
- Manage and monitor budgets and financial reporting
- Brief and manage third party agencies, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrate strong verbal reasoning and numeracy skills
- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge advantageous
- Ability to build strong personal relationship at various levels
- Proven hands-on and pragmatic approach