7 months ago
An entrepreneurial, design led shared workspace group are seeking a Senior Brand Marketing & PR Manager to join their ambitious, fast growing team based in Central London.
As part of this dynamic, forward-thinking organisation, the Senior Brand Marketing & PR Manager will deliver the brand PR & marketing strategy, leading all tactical executions. In this role you will use your extensive experience in PR/Comms to manage the PR agency day to day and run ATL advertising campaigns, media planning, budget allocation and associated media and creative agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to make their mark in a collaborative, ambitious and fast growing organisation with fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Execute the brands marketing strategy
- Drive the organisation’s brand and consumer PR strategy
- Day to day management of the PR agency in terms of storytelling, media targets and brand narrative etc.
- Drive and manage all brand partnerships
- Plan and execute all brand advertising & manage ATL advertising campaigns with media and creative ad agency partner.
- Work closely with creative and digital team, to ensure all content represents the brand correctly
- Manage social media content manager
- Ensure all brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and ensure the digital team is involved and engaged in brand activities
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities
- Develop and execute a strong building opening social & PR programme to support the aggressive building opening plans
- Solid PR experience in house or agency based – with a black book of relevant press contact and experience in managing a PR agency effectively to deliver against set targets
- Strong experience working with both media and creative advertising agencies managing multichannel ATL advertising campaigns
- Previous experience in implementing a PR/Marketing strategy in a retail environment
- An experienced brand and communications expert who will be comfortable liaising with and managing multiple business stakeholders
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment