up to €75,000
about 1 month ago
The Role: Senior Brand Marketer
Our client is looking for a collaborative and committed Senior Brand Marketer for leading their regional brand marketing efforts designed to win new consumers for their retail centers in the Netherlands, increase usage of current consumers and strengthen overall love for our client’s brand. You would also be the local face for our client’s brand by co-developing marketing plans informed by insights and coaching the country marketing team towards outstanding execution.
· Be the eyes, ears, and voice of the consumer, applying your understanding of regional insights, demographics, and psychographics to influence marketing plans;
· Deliver break-through plans based on consumer motivations, behavior, and business results to the country marketing team;
· Develop a deep understanding of the target guest, market trends, and product, category and competitive insights;
· Work closely with Brand Partner Marketing, Insight and Tourism to be able to maximize opportunities;
· Lead loyalty activation strategy for priority customers, acting on available insights, personas and performance.
· Identify local Big Moments in our client’s 3 core markets and develop (inter)national and regional plans;
· Ideation and co-execution of in-centre events and customer experience to create the finest retail experience and exceed our client’s guests expectations;
· Develop local retail programming opportunities that "fill in gaps" of national programming.
CONSUMER FACING ACTIVITIES
· Help develop local media plans and implement them, ensuring best practices are met;
· Collaborate with media and creative agencies and follow established processes to achieve impactful campaigns on time and on budget;
· Manage Media, PR and event budgets for the region.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
· Act as deputy of the Country Marketing Manager in case of absence, and take over responsibility for performance;
· Drive efficient and effective implementation of the media strategy to reach footfall and aspv targets;
· Collaborate with Group Marketing and Brand Partner Marketing to execute the corporate approach for Group Core and Group Development brands;
· Monitor campaign performance to evaluate the success of all marketing activities through reporting and analysis and inform decision making;
· Duty management in both centres on a rota basis, which can mean a day in some weekends and sometimes during weekdays until shop closing.
The following is essential:
· Solid brand marketing experience
· Experience curating and implementing strategies in local markets;
· Use insights to build local programs that grow conversion and usage
· Ability to work independently
· Experience managing budgets and working with traditional and non-traditional brand marketing strategies.
· Fluent in English and German
· Work from anywhere while being present weekly in both Roermond and Roosendaal