We are working with a global business communications provider to assist them in the recruitment of an Analyst Relations Manager to join their team. This role is for an experienced AR Manager, ideally with experience gained in the telecommunications sector, to work as part of this high performing team. Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Take accountability for the shaping and delivery of the AR strategy and programme
- Build strong and effective relationships with key analysts
- Influence and educate analyst communities on the organisation’s capabilities and strategies
- Provide insight, expertise and advice to c-suite stakeholders
Your experience should include:
- Broad knowledge of the telecoms sector and understanding of the B2B sales and procurement cycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and impactful relationships
- Significant experience of Analyst relations
- Significant understanding of influencer research and sourcing advisory process.
- International experience is preferable
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.