up to £45,000
27 days ago
Looking for an established Senior Account Manager to join a small but fast growing Strategic Communications agency.
You will be well versed in PR and Corporate Communications with the ability to run day to day client accounts.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Strong media relations skills, confidence to build and maintain relationships with key journalists. Identifying opportunities and securing great media coverage.
- Must have strong writing skills, as you will be responsible for creating content for use across press releases, comment pieces, media pitches, thought leadership and public policy.
- You will have a strong interest/passion for new, culture and current affairs.
- You will be organised and pay attention to detail.
- Confidence to provide client counsel with regards to proactive and reactive media opportunities.
- Support internally with marketing and internal events.
- Background in Media Relations/Corporate Communications with the B2B sector is required, this could be either from in-house or agency side.
This role will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced, collaborate environment. If you have the experience and are interested in finding out more, please apply with your current CV ASAP.