about 1 year ago
VMAGROUP are working with a leading retail organisation to find a Retail eCommerce Executive. The successful candidate will support our clients online retail revolution, playing a key role in the continued implementation of our clients new platform, ensuring the ongoing delivery of a world-class user experience befitting our clients retail business and featuring some of the most prestig-ious and successful brands. As an emerging eCommerce expert you will be familiar with the im-plementation of an online shop, comfortable providing input to required technical components, liaising with our client’s retail partners to hone and manage business processes for fulfilment whilst delivering a visually appealing virtual shop window that our client’s customers will love. You will nurture the site and contribute to both its marketing and continuous improvement of service through development of new ideas, innovations and processes.
The responsibilities of the Retail eCommerce Executive:
- Day to day involvement in all aspects of our clients online retail business to drive sales, improve conversion rates, increase basket size, maximise upsell and encourage repeat purchase.
- Accountability for optimising online performance including technical knowledge of SEO whilst ensuring process compliance by our brands.
- Merchandise and trade the site to drive and increase conversion
- Content manage product information for non-automated retailers
- Manage key retail partner online relationships in conjunction with existing offline ac-count management team
- Build relationships with retail operations teams to deliver seamless customer experi-ence through process compliance and continuous improvement opportunities
- Coordinate online on-brand content with a keen focus on SEO best practice to drive or-ganic traffic
- Partner with Marketing, Brand, CRM and eCommerce colleagues to deliver integrated annual marketing plan
- Set up and maintain on-site promotions – including landing pages, monitoring success and adopting strategies to improve efficiency and ROI
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting to business stakeholders based on current KPIs
- Utilise retailer performance reports to identify opportunities for improvement and im-plement changes accordingly
The person Specification for the Retail eCommerce Executive:
- Minimum 2 years retail eCommerce and digital marketing experience required
- Experience of partner (e.g. retailer, agency, supplier) relationship management re-quired Experience of Magento required
- Experience of market leading online analytics tool required, Adobe Analytics required
- Experience of market leading Product Information Management system, Akeneo pre-ferred
- Experience of using software for multivariate testing and segment based content, Ado-be Target and Campaign preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset and aptitude to sensitively challenge the status-quo
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to work to targets
- Strong technical awareness when assessing and scoping work
- Understanding of the basic principles and importance of UX
- Solid analytical skills to assess performance
- Have a focus and a passion for traffic generation, conversion and customer retention
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
This is an ideal role for a keen eCommerce practitioner looking to gain valuable experience not only in webshop operation but also site build as our client grows its global audience and further embeds itself as a world class retail destination.