£44,000 - £48,000
almost 2 years ago
Global professional body requires a Regulatory Communications Manager to join their team on an initial six month fixed term contract.
Based in the global headquarters in Central London, this position will report into the Director of Corporate Communications and be part of an existing successful communications function, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on an international remit.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing external stakeholders with clear information on regulatory requirements using web, social, email and newsletter formats as appropriate
- Running communications campaigns
- Ensuring material on organisations website concerning regulatory matters is up to date, clear and easy to find
- Ensuring that information for clients and consumers is clear and easily available in appropriate formats
- Designing and develop collateral to explain a variety of regulatory regimes and frameworks in terms that are value/outcome focused to a variety of global audiences
- Ensure external stakeholders are aware of the organisations remit and value proposition
Key skills and experience desired:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Effective communicator, able to bring varying topics to life
- Able to work with a collaborative and consultative outlook with colleagues on content and best approaches to effective communication
- Creative and digitally highly capable
- Able to run effective, well tracked campaigns
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.