A government agency at the heart of Britain’s travel network is looking to recruit a Senior Communications and Engagement manager to work on a single, very large project.
Ideally, you’ll be based in the region (around Bedford / Luton / Cambridge / Norwich / Ipswich / Peterborough) and have a good knowledge and understanding of the local area and communities.
This is a supportive and collaborative organisation where learning and development is encouraged and individuals are supported to really fulfil their potential.
- Setting the strategy for a combined client and supply chain stakeholder and communications team to support the project through the statutory planning phase and forwards into construction.
- Manage and deliver a professional communications and engagement service including commissioning, writing, editing/ proof reading, coordinating publications, briefings and statements.
- As a member of the project leadership team, act as trusted advisor on communications and engagement.
- Development, co-ordination, delivery and evaluation of multi-channel communications campaigns.
- Representing the organisation and the project at stakeholder meetings as appropriate.
- Ensuring communications products and services are constantly improved, drawing on best practice and innovation in the sector.
- Support the Head of Communications and Engagement and the wider Communications. Directorate to protect the organisation’s reputation and deliver the Corporate Communications Strategy.
- Manage relationships with regional supply chain communications counterparts, ensuring their activity aligns with the organisation’s objectives.
- Report on the full range of communications and engagement activity.
- Work collaboratively across organisational boundaries to identify business needs, priorities and potential challenges that impact on.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.