about 3 years ago
Are you fluent in French?
Have you been thinking about your next career move?
Would you like to gain experience working in executive search?
VMAGROUP is an international recruitment & executive search consultancy specialising in digital, marketing and communications roles.
With 60 dedicated consultants in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Hong Kong, VMAGROUP occupies leading positions worldwide for well-known companies.
As we continue to grow our business, we have a great opportunity for a committed Researcher to support our highly successful office in Paris. This role will be based in the London office, with frequent travel to Paris.
- Consistent review of business diary activity, search processes and client/candidate updates to ensure a smooth and timely running of all business activities
- External interview process organisation and management
- Translations for proposals, shortlist presentations, job adverts and other ad hoc translations as required (English to French)
- Uploading, editing and managing of job adverts
- Sourcing and selection for mid to executive roles alongside targeted network development
- Market mapping for mid to executive level roles to include local, regional and global searches
- Candidate selection and direct candidate approaches
- Pre-interview and first introduction calls with mid-executive communications and marketing professionals
- Database management and organisation
- Market research to pinpoint new business and growth opportunities
- Market trend research and analysis research to include labour law changes, function evolutions, business updates, mergers and acquisitions
- Roundtable and executive-level event management and content preparation
Desired skills and experience:
- Fluent French, as well as excellent spoken and written English
- Proven experience in a research or executive administrative position
- Goal driven and self-sufficient with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to build working relationships with candidates, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Resourceful and creative in leveraging a variety of tools to source executive talent
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.